I feel that there is something wrong, deep inside myself, nothing has changed and become wrong. I could feel it; in the way that my hands shake more than they are and the way my head pounds. I can see the way I've lost weight, and the way my face became pale and was marred by dark circles under my eyes are now. But the feeling of the strongest, darkest, which I can not seem to shake is the vacuum. I feel as if I was going through my life one day at a time just to waste it and wait for the next day to gain access. The fact that I do that makes me sad.Blogger templates
Popular posts
-
It was believed that the owl a bird of death in ancient Egypt, India, Central and North America, in China and Japan. In some traditions, for...
-
Kat Von D is a very talented artist and reality star tattoo is also a little tatted up itself. LA Ink TLC it currently appears in the sixth ...
-
Kat Von D works on another tattoo design in her LA Ink shop, High Voltage. Check out some of the tats Kat has designed over the years. ...
-
Kirsten Caroline Dunst (born April 30, 1982) is a Golden Globe nominated American actress, best known for his roles her child in an intervie...
-
When choosing a hair stylist for hair of African Americans, is the ability to hairdressing black hair styles and hair stylists and the abili...
-
After months of anticipation, Adobe has finally paid the first betas of Adobe Flash on both 10.1 and 2.0 air outside the door. If you use a ...
-
Pakistani dress designers are producing world class designs every day. Now Pakistani dress designers have their unique name at world level ...
-
Cheryl Burke is one of the talented dancers in the world champion, and beautiful, confident woman, but Cheryl has the burden of a troubled p...
Friday, 2 September 2011
Sad Girl Face
Posted by
Kelly
,
at
02:20
I feel that there is something wrong, deep inside myself, nothing has changed and become wrong. I could feel it; in the way that my hands shake more than they are and the way my head pounds. I can see the way I've lost weight, and the way my face became pale and was marred by dark circles under my eyes are now. But the feeling of the strongest, darkest, which I can not seem to shake is the vacuum. I feel as if I was going through my life one day at a time just to waste it and wait for the next day to gain access. The fact that I do that makes me sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















